Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Friday, March 1, 2013

Website Design


I liked my website, but there was something not quite right. I loved the main page, and like I mentioned on the previous website design post, a lot of photographers have this kind of layout when you first come onto their website. I decided to change it slightly (right photo is old layout, left photo is new layout)

I think it looks a bit more organised as it’s all centred. The layout from the previous layout was a bit scattered. My name was slightly indented, but the “work” and “blog” text wasn’t. It looked a bit out of place. This layout isn’t like that. My name is just about the same length as the photo, and the three links are centred perfectly. I decided to add a “contact” button to the front page because it’s important that people can easily contact me if they need me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment