Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Website Design

I wasn't happy with the website. The reason I changed it to the previous post is because I wanted to add text. However, looking at the result I felt there was too much text on the main page. I decided to change it again....

Hopefully I'll end up sticking with this for a while longer. I managed to change it so that each image had it's own title and a "read more" link. When you press that link it'll show you what the project is about. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do that for the video, so I left the text there.

I'm obviously very picky with the way my site looks, and although I really liked my Wix site, I didn't like Wix. Once you know how it all works, Tumblr is a lot easier, and it allows me to do whatever I want - and it's viewable on mobile devices.

No comments:

Post a Comment