Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Timelapse

With the help of my boyfriend, I created a time lapse of large format experience. It includes both the process of setting up the camera and taking a photo as well as some landscape shots and the gradual movement by the wind or the moving clouds. The link below is the final product, for now. It includes music by Ludovico Einaudi. The video starts off with a beautiful shot of the woodland, and you can see the movement of the sun. It was quite early in the morning, when damp was coming off of the trees, so you can see the rays of the sun moving. It then shows the walk from the woodland to the heathland - indicating how close everything is. Then you can see how I'm setting up the large format camera for a shot in the chopped down area. After this scene you can see a very serene and quite scene where the heathland makes subtle changes. After such a busy scene of me setting up the camera, I thought it would be best to follow that by something very simple. Next is another woodland shot, and you can see a cloud coming over the woodland. Lastly, there it looks at the management on the heathland. Volunteers are actively chopping down trees and removing  shrubbery in order to let the heathland grow. 

I did originally add the video to this post, but the quality came out horrible so here is the link:
Change the quality to HD (1080p)! 


Other tests:

No comments:

Post a Comment