Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Tea Ladies...

We have been in contact with the tea ladies again who are supplying cakes and tea for our exhibition. The original plan was that they were going to only supply us with their services for the first day of the exhibition, although they have just informed us that they will be able to help us every day! They will provide us with teas and cakes as well as organise everything from drinking water and plastic cups. The only thing we will need to get a hold of is a small portable fridge to keep the milk cooled. I did mention to the group that if no one has a portable fridge, we might be able to keep the milk outside as it will be close to freezing! 

We will also be getting tea and coffee from Tesco which we can use as a back-up, if anything runs out. They will also sell both the teas and the cakes at a discounted price, this money would go towards them for helping us out. They asked us whether we could give them an estimate of about how many people are going to come each day so they know how much to bring with them. Obviously this will be rather difficult, but if we speak to our friends and family to ask which day they are coming we might be able to get a better idea. Hannah has mentioned that we should give them a big bunch of flowers to thank them for helping us out for the 3 days and I think that'll be a lovely way to thank them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment