Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pub Quiz...

We have a time and date! The pub quiz will be held on the 23rd of November and it starts at 19.30. We are hoping to get as many students at the pub as we can so we are already promoting it like crazy. We have written about it on our website as well as all of our individual blogs. We have made a facebook event and have spoken about it on twitter and our facebook page. And to top it all off we are mentioning it in our statuses as well. People must be going crazy seeing all the posts!

Tom and Hannah have been working on getting a leaflet design. Together they must have made about 10 leaflets but in the end we all decided on the one below. Tom will be printing these leaflets himself so we won't have to order anymore leaflets. We will start to distribute them at the cake sale but will also hand them out at University buildings. My mum has given me a bottle of wine which we can use as a prize, along with the subway vouchers Kate was able to get. Hopefully our online presence and our leaflets will be enough for students to help us out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment