Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Leaflets...

We decided that we wanted to print 1000 leaflets instead of 5000 so I have been contacting a few leaflet printing companies. The first company I contacted was arboreal printing, they told us we could get 5000 leaflets for £125. However, when I spoke to them today, they told me that getting 1000 leaflets would cost £125. This clearly means the offer we got was a massive discount! 
The second company I contacted was called expert print and they explained to me that they were currently the cheapest printers around and that they wouldn't be able to give me a discount, although they did have an offer on at the moment which was 5000 leaflets for only £99! But again, it is for 5000 leaflets. I reckon that getting 5000 would be a good amount, especially because it would cost about £10 each (plus free delivery!).
The third company I heard back from said that could give me 1000 leaflets for £43. This means it would only be £4.80 each which obviously is a lot cheaper. But at the same time, for about £5 more we could get 4000 more leaflets. It's a tough decision. 

No comments:

Post a Comment