Hi everyone!

As part of my photography course, I have to track my development on a blog. The posts from September 2011 until January 2012 are part of a module called Project Management, for which I was required to work in a group of eight students to create an exhibition. The blog followed every step we took in order to create a successful gallery. The blog posts starting from September 2012 follow my final year on the course. I'll be documenting my research and analysis of my final year projects, as well as include notes of my Professional Practice unit - which prepares us for a range of post graduate options. Finally it also looks at a project called New Creatives, where I'll be working alongside an artists to help college students get more involved with art.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Social Networking...

Along with the website, we have created a bigger online presence. We have decided to create a twitter page (http://twitter.com/arteaexhibition) where we will update our followers with what we have been up to. We have also created a facebook event and a facebook page. The event already has 47 people attending and 10 maybe's, so that's looking good! A few people have commented on it saying which day they would be coming, this will definitely be good to know because we don't want the place to be too crowded! At the moment our facebook page only has 18 likes. All the members of our group are trying to invite people to join our page for regular updates of our progression as well as getting some sneak peaks of the work we are exhibiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment